4.07.2011

like che riding across the cordilleras

this past weekend I went to Mendonza, it's about an 8 hour trip from Santiago, heading up the mountains and through to Argentina. It was an incredible journey, passing by huge mountains in our bus, watching as they grew bigger and as we drove up, it seemed to never end. 
Mendonza in itself wasn't very interesting to me, maybe because we didn't have a lot of days there and for being a very touristic city. It was packed filled with different restaurants and a very lovely street market. I just loved being able to just get away for a weekend, have good conversations and catch up on reading.


oh, and I got a dreadlock! which I haven't had the chance to get a good picture of. ha, soon I will. because I quite like it. a lot.
so my mom has started calling me a gypsy. when I got back from Argentina, I went straight to church with my roomate and she tried calling me that night. the next afternoon we both went to the children's home and that's when she said, "you really are a gypsy!"
I shall own up to it, I'm sure.
so long, and lots of love, 
from yours truly,
the gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...