12.20.2010

johnny flynn

British Johnny Flynn came to land in my itunes when I started listening to Laura Marling (which deserves another post) They have sung together in, "the Water" and ever since then I've been hooked. Other songs like, "Travel Light" and "the Box" are on constant repeat. I have yet to over listen these two wonderful songs. I think his voice, that reminds you a bit of Johnny Cash, and well, the vocalist from the Tallest Man on Earth, is his biggest charm.
Taking out the fact that he is also a poet, actor and composer. I want to marry this man, really.  He also has played a few times with lovely Mumford & Sons and I found him playing a beautiful song with his sister.
So be ready to be addicted.






love,
the gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...