12.27.2010

merry day after christmas

Merry Christmas!
Yesterday I went out with a dear friend of mine, Rita, and we had fun exploring a nearby city called São Caetano do Sul. It's really close to where I live in São Paulo, so we hopped on a bus and went in search for some yummy pasteries. Except, being the day after christmas, the streets were empty and there was hardly anything open. So we hung out in a little park, talked and here is what I wore:






This dress is a vintage that I bought while in Chicago. There is a little place (I'm not sure it's little anymore) called Clothes Optional on Clark Avenue. 

Shoes/ supermarket Carrefour (haha)
Belt/some random accessory store
Purse/ Vintage, Rita's

love, 
the gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...