6.05.2011

engaged.

hi kids! i'm baaaack! did you miss me? heh.

if you haven't already heard the spectacular new: i'm engaged!

yep, to my lover/best friend/kindred spirit... it's surreal to think i'm getting married. and i'll be a "mrs"... whoa.

anyways, i'm wanting to post some of my ideas/thoughts/wedding inspiration (and perhaps aline can give me some creative feedback)... so sit back and get ready!

first off, here's some recent inspiration that i've come upon...
click here for the full effect! photos by braedon photography.

thoughts?

xoxo. 
blair 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! that photoshoot is stunning..
    I love the detail of the feather on the lapel,
    + native indian inspiration
    it's so you!
    I could totally see you in that dress as well.
    eek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...