6.21.2011

not all those who wander




This past weekend I visited two cities by the sea. They are well known here in Chile, Valparaiso and Viña del Mar. It was just the break I needed during my holidays. Suprisingly, I really didn't want to do any long travelling and going by the seaside in the winter was the perfect fit for me.


It felt like I took a much needed breather. It was nice to disappear for a while, walk by the seaside, explore a new and quirky city and buy postcards to send. Valparaiso is known as the historical city of Chile. I am not sure how to translate the word, but the government makes sure nothing is changed around the city and graffittis are encouraged. It's a wonderland for those who love this art.


lots of love from the southern hemisphere,I actually have one postcard left that I don't know who to send it to. If any of you would like it, let me know. Just so you know, Chilean mail is really snail mail - but it gets delivered.
lots of love from the south,
aline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...