1.12.2011

the musings of a hair hippy...

i admit it. i don't wash my hair everyday. i rarely brush it. and i love my dry shampoo (label m dry shampoo btw). this dirty mess has even got me thinking of dreads. okay.. don't freak out! definitely not a full head... just a single dread underneath... maybe with a feather... 


or... a friend showed me these sweeeeet feather extensions. i'm drooling. you can choose from a variety of colors, patterns, etc. they last up to 8 wks and can be washed, styled, and flat-ironed! here's a photo to give you a visual. i probably would just opt to put a single strand underneath... thoughts?? :)
xoxo. the drifter

4 comments:

  1. loove the idea! I think it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! I am getting feather locks this weekend! You should come check them out when I get them in them. Although your hippy hair would probably look much better with them then mine!

    Amber's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have an appointment for them today...how many are you getting in? I'm thinking 3... Photos to come soon!!! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently made a single dread in the underneath layers of my hair, and although at the moment it is looking a little pathetic, I love it already and cannot wait for it to develop properly! do it! And, inspired by this blog, have ordered some feather extensions - you are so right, they are absolutely adorable! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...