1.03.2011

resolutions. resolutions.

new year. 

it's a new year. a clean slate. although i'm not keen on making resolutions for the new year, i am especially enthusiastic knowing that there are endless possibilities ahead. 

looking back on 2010, i am satisfied. i turned 24. successfully navigated my first year of grad school. spent the summer backpacking abroad. climbed the eiffel tower. kayaked on the mediterranean. sailed the north sea. fell in love. got my tattoo. i am definitely full with satisfaction. 

so... 2011? hmm. what shall these next 365 days entail? now 362...


i vow to...
a) blog more. here. with aline :)
b) discover my creative niche. take more risks. 
c) travel abroad with my love. 
d) find my way professionally. something that brings me joy. 
e) love those around me w/more intentionality.
f) smile more. 
g) eat more organic/natural foods ("you are what you eat!")
h) prepare for the future...rather than waiting for it to sneak up on me.
i) learn to savor the little things in life.


what about you?

xoxo. the drifter


photos by my love
christmas eve at st. andrew's cathedral



 new years eve

..."the best things in life are wild and free"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...