3.03.2011

and that cat ran away with the spoon

I'm busy packing for my trip to Southern Chile, I have procrastinated enough. Since we're doing a lot of different activities, it's hard to decide what to take. Our first stop is in a city called Chillian, where we'll have two days off, maybe see a waterfall. I seriously have no clue what it going to happen. That's the exciting part though!


I used this twice in the past week, it's comfortable and still looks nice. A pen pal of mine bought it as a present when I was visiting her and it has a drawing of a cat on the bottom sitting on a moon, I wish I had taken pictures with more specific details. 


Camilinha and I, such a cutie and a good friend!

 So I might be AWOL in the next month, but be praying for me in the next few weeks.
love,
the gypsy

ps, cardigan is f21 & dress is pepper tree london ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...