3.25.2011

everytime I close my eyes


Listening to this artist, suggested to me by a dear friend. I have been going through my pictures and it seems endless. Most of you don't know, but I'm an aspiring photographer, part of my work here is to document everything that goes on within our organization. It has been challenging and I'm on the process of expanding and growing. Soon I'll be experimenting with photoshop, since I'll be learning in order to use it here.
These are from a small town in Southern Chile, Los Lagos, and a surrounding village, La Balsa. It's so ideal, I wish I could go back just to spend days photographing.


love, 
the gypsy.


1 comment:

  1. Please come see me in June. We can play. Make pretty things. And take lovely photos. It would warm my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...