3.06.2011

royal oak artist market: b young illustrations

this weekend - drove to the east side of the state to support my dear friend britt at the royal oak artist market! britt has always been a kindred friend. hippy-esque, eclectic, vintage (and the best year of 1986), ridiculously creative... she's definitely one-of-a-kind... and her art embodies her spirit.

magnets w/antique dictionary clippings

alla prima animal paintings in vintage italian frames

eclectic coasters (perfect for tea time!)
...i bought 2. one for me, one for ross.

the artist & her muse ;)
aka - britt & matt

owl t's (she also has sweet american apparel wolf t's too!)

show her blog some love too --> b young illustrations

xoxo lovelies.  

3 comments:

  1. Your art is incredible Brit. Do you sell them anywhere I can buy some? I love the magnets!
    ~Stacy (Gregory) Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacy! I don't have a place yet to sell online. But I can send you the magnets if you want! Just email me your information (address etc) than just sent a check to Britteny Young. My email is on my blog (byoungillustrations.blogspot.com).
    I am in motion to get an online source and maybe put in boutiques!
    Thanks!
    -Britteny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...