2.17.2011

follow the arrow

this week is almost over and I'm relieved and at the same time sad because that means that the group of Brazilians that are here will go home. It's always hard to say goodbye especially after you had such a close and fun time.
in between the craziness of these past few weeks, painting, translating, and meeting new people I was able to sneak in some good looks.




my lovely friends, Camila and I have grown close and I managed ot become friends with her sister Gabriela as well. They're so fun, I can act like a 6 year old and they love me.  
I'm wearing my favorite cardigan given to my by a friend, skirt by "M," leggings F21 and shoes are a gift from my mom, made in Chile.  
some of the past days, we've had some chilly weather, and I'm getting more anxious for winter to blow our way. can you tell at all? hehe...
love, 
the gypsy

2 comments:

  1. waiting for winter?!? gosh, i'm so over it here! can't wait for some looks with shorts! miss you dear friend. love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I´m impressed the way the children like you. I hope you enjoy your time in Chile. Cielo te amo mucho! mamita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...