2.10.2011

orange blossoms

orange. the color has captured me hook, line & sinker. 

i first loved marc by marc jacobs spring 2011 orange lips (not to mention the fabulously frizzed manes of hair)...

...then it was derek lam's orange eyeliner...
okay, so the orange eyeliner might be a stretch for me (au naturale kind of a gal) ... but the lips and teased mane are more my kind of crazy. even acquired a rust shadow the other week. doubles as a blush too! next thing you know i'll be owning a coral jumpsuit ... yeah, probably not ;)


the weekend is almost here lovelies. sanity awaits!
xoxo.
blair

1 comment:

  1. oh, lovely! today I tried some fuscha eye liner. it looked really good! I think I might do a post on it, you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...