11.22.2010

11.22.10

okay, Ash, after this one, it's your turn for a string of posts =) this is what I wore yesterday. during the summertime, I love wearing dresses, it just seems like the perfect article to lie down in the sun, and summer to me just seems like it's all about the light dresses and sandals. when I found this, I just had to get it, it's just screams summer, and I see myself wearing it everyday (I probably will!) like today,  I changed the vest for a little cropped jacket and strappy sandals for work.




vest/miroa,
dress/marisa, 
shoes/mundial,
 globe necklace/present from my dad


what is  your favorite summer item?


1 comment:

  1. I love this dragam!! You are too precious!!! Okay... I'm on it... Winter outfits to come soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...