11.25.2010

tattoo obsession.

i'm dying to get another tattoo. omg. i knew this was going to happen. my friend britt warned me that i would be addicted!! i wasted a couple hours today on the tattoologist's site getting ideas! eek! i want to convince aline to get one... maybe she'll be inspired after this post... teehee...
this first tattoo is my friend britts. "be love" - so cute.
me getting inked in budapest, hungary. i was so terrified... aaiieee!!
my tattoo! "guds frid" - "god's peace" in swedish. my heritage. my life's mantra taken from philippians 4:7. here's some more of my favs from the tattoologist!



what to get? what to get!! 
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I'm definetly thinking of getting one!
    I love everything about this post.
    let's get one the next time we're together?
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...